Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Farts are always funny

Funny thing about babies is that they only really smile when they're gassy for the first month of their lives. Well, tonight was the first time that I've actually caught Cam smiling while he wasn't in the process of making a poop. The cool thing about it is that I got it on camera so granny, pappy, and aunt B could see it with us.

He was in a really good mood, so I thought it a good idea to put him on his tummy. Now, I do that almost every night, but he's usually angry when tummy time starts, so tonight was an experiment for me. After about 5 minutes of relaxation on the belly, he started getting fired up. The problem with that is that we were having a pretty quiet, relaxing night until then. Afterwards, all he wanted to do was walk.

At least I got my exercise in this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment